"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Saturday, May 1, 2010

DSLR Cinema


For the past couple of days I have been absorbed in the creativeLIVE weekend workshop by Vincent Laforet on DSLR cinema. I am learning tons and having a lot of fun.

By the way, I am no longer in Halifax but back in BC on Hornby Island enjoying some down time and spending time with my family. This is where I will be for the summer and hopefully I will have some projects to post soon because I am excited to get going on some silversmithing, make some short films, and do more photography.

2 comments:

TedinZim said... [Reply to comment]

so how did it work? was it scheduled, or 48 hours of straight workshopping?

Kyrié said... [Reply to comment]

@Ted It was scheduled but the schedule wasn't followed too closely. It is the last day today and I think they have already done fourteen hours of footage.

Post a Comment