"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Monday, November 23, 2009

Drawings and a Print


This is from our life drawing session. I think we get to do it a couple more times this semester.


An in class self-portrait. A bit wonky but at least it looks like me. I'm working on another one as a home assignment right now.




This was for our Paint/Print class. The teacher supplied the photos to work from and we had to first make a pencil portrait and then one with stamping. I was really frustrated and annoyed that we had to do this and I left it to the last minute the night before. So I ended up doing both of them in an hour and a half. The funny thing is, I'm actually pretty happy with them.

1 comments:

judi t said... [Reply to comment]

it all looks pretty damn good to me darling!!
hope you get the ink off your feet.

Post a Comment