"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Monday, November 2, 2009

A New Camera!







Well, I probably don't have to say how excited I am.
So many options and settings and whatnot.
I'll be sad to say goodbye to my old camera, though. I have had it for so long. But it will be in good hands with my mum.
It will be different not being able to just throw my camera in my pocket. I guess I will get used to having it hanging around my neck.
I really struggled with the decision of which one to buy. My last camera was a Canon and I suppose I was feeling some loyalty. It came down to how they felt in my hands. The Nikon just felt sturdier.
So I guess you'll be seeing better quality pictures on here from now on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment