"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Drawing project part 2

This is the second part of the three part drawing project for which I did the drawing of Taio on the pig. In class we all switched drawings so that we were were working on the second part of someone else's work. We were allowed to use a different style than they had but it had to transition smoothly.

3 comments:

TedinZim said... [Reply to comment]

yours is the wave and ship?

Kyrié said... [Reply to comment]

yeah, I guess I should have said that

TedinZim said... [Reply to comment]

very cheeky - i love the contrast between the orderly cottage and garden and the chaotic sea that lies across their pond.... and how you managed to transition within the length of the ship from the stormy style behind (great water!) to match the more illustrative style in front.

Post a Comment