"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Friday, March 19, 2010

Links

I have a lot of favourite sites that I visit regularly, sometimes on a daily basis, so I thought I would make a post with links to some of them.

La Princesse Endormie
This is a beautiful collection of photos, art, poems, etc "aiming to conjure an escapist world".

Accidental Mysteries
A post a day covering all sorts of art both vintage and contemporary.

Honey & Jam
A cooking blog full of wonderful recipes and gorgeous photos.

/Film
This is probably the site I spend the most time on. It is a film news site with all sorts of tidbits from the big news to the interesting rumors to the 'making of's. I like it because it sticks to film and very rarely ventures into the realm of celebrity gossip.

Home Sweet Home
I love perusing the great volumes of inspiring houses and decor that get uploaded to this site by its many members.

Well, there are many more but I will leave those for another post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment