"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Friday, October 30, 2009

Drawing 1

We had our midterm interviews in drawing class so I brought home all the drawings I have done so far. I had a request that I put them on here. These aren't all of them but these are my favorites.
Sorry they are too big to scan so it's back to taking pictures of them.

We started with contour line drawings.


Here we were sticking with contour lines but working on accuracy in proportions.


This class was about perspective and vanishing points.


Finally we started tonal drawings. First we did an egg but I think that is in my locker so I can't post it.


We spent a whole class drawing mushrooms.


Last class was about hatching and cross hatching. This was my first time using a bamboo pen and ink.

These are all in class drawings. I haven't been to proud of my home assignments. I will post a photo of my latest one when it's finished. It had better be good after I put nine hours of my life into it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment