"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Monday, October 12, 2009

Thanksgiving


It is a beautiful day here but definitely fall.
It was nice to have a four day weekend because it meant I didn't have to dedicate the entire weekend to homework. Not that I did a lot with the extra time. Watched lots of movies as usual.
Well, no turkey dinner for me tonight. I was craving soup so I made a pot of it and I am perfectly happy to have that for my thanksgiving dinner with Jenn. Maybe she will make something to go with it.
Happy thanksgiving everyone.

2 comments:

judi t said... [Reply to comment]

happy giving thanks to you Kyrie!!
loads of love, jt

TedinZim said... [Reply to comment]

is this your yard? it looks lovely!

Post a Comment