"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Stormy Morning


It was very windy and rainy this morning. Knocked over our big canvas umbrella in the back yard.


Of course, by the afternoon there was not a cloud in the sky and it was lovely and warm.

I also finished my final Studio Practice project today. Tomorrow is the last class.
These are terrible photos. We don't seem to have good lighting for taking photos at night in this house.



I'll try to take some better photos in the daylight.

2 comments:

TedinZim said... [Reply to comment]

is that reel (ha!) film? wherdya gettit? cool concept.

Kyrié said... [Reply to comment]

Yes, it's film from my photography class that I shot and developed for this. I made the reel from cardboard.

Post a Comment