"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

London part2


This is the charming little street we were staying on for most of our time in London. This is where Michael and Ruth live with their old and toothless cat, Maggie.
They were away much of the time we were there so in exchange for staying there we looked after Maggie. The place is a ways from downtown so we were forced to take both the underground and the infamous bus #29 on which your belongings must be diligently watched.
This was some beautiful graffiti that we stumbled upon in our wanderings. There are up to 4.2m CCTV cameras in Britain - about one for every 14 people. I find that terrifying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment