"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Friday, August 7, 2009

Paris part 2

I had to add a token photo of the famous Paris but this is it. We went to Notre Dame and the catacombs and so on but I'm going to stick to the little observances of the place which is more what our trip was about.





It is true, the french do have a lot of little dogs. Some of which are treated like royalty.

So many tiny cars. A lot of things in Europe are smaller than here. I love the small cars though. I never got used to them and still wanted to take pictures after weeks of seeing them.


No, this is not a liquor store. This is simply the wine section at the grocery store.


The thing about Paris that surprised me: it was really dirty. I had heard that it was cleaner than London but that wasn't my experience of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment