"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Monday, August 31, 2009

My New Home


Lou made herself right at home as soon as I started unpacking. Cleo is the white one and he was a little bit more shy but I managed to coax him up onto my bed to say hi.

It didn't take me long to get unpacked. My room is huge! A drastic change from not even having my own room. And my room before that was pretty small.

I really like it though, from the yellow walls, to the glow in the dark stars and giant moon on the ceiling, to the large walk-in closet. There are more drawers and shelves than I have stuff for!

Jenn is really nice too. We stayed up drinking tea and talking. About our pets mostly. We seem to share a passion for them.

Tomorrow I will get up and go grocery shopping. Then I think I'll just hang around my new home, maybe explore the neighborhood.

Here are a couple more photos of Halifax. One of the Navy ships, and there are three submarines beside it but you can't tell in this photo.

1 comments:

TedinZim said... [Reply to comment]

someone seemed to have some gender confusion when naming these cats...

Post a Comment