"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Graveyard Chipmunk

Today I walked over to Rogers to try and get a phone plan. Turns out that my cell isn't compatible so I'm not sure what to do now. Buy a new cell or get a landline or something else I haven't thought of yet.

On the way there I was stopped by a policeman on his motorcycle along with a group of grade 9 girls and he proceeded to explain to us how to cross the street properly. Apparently you are supposed to put your arm out in front of you to let cars know you want to cross. Have you ever seen anyone do that? I haven't. I was glad I didn't have to cross the street in front of him because I would feel ridiculous doing that.

I walked through the public gardens on my way home. It is really beautiful. A bit like Beacon Hill but small.

The graveyard is right beside it so I meandered through there. I was delighted to find chipmunks there. They are so funny. And so fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment