"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Monday, April 12, 2010

100!


I am starting to get the hang of this blogging business a bit more. It is fun but so much more difficult than I expected. I am much more understanding now when I am waiting for a new post on any of my favourite blogs.
This is my 100th post. Thank you to my faithful readers. And thank you especially to those who leave comments or have become a follower. It is much easier for me to keep it up when I am getting a response from you.
Here's to the 100s of posts yet to come.

1 comments:

TedinZim said... [Reply to comment]

100 already!! wowsers. well, reading them is the easy and delightful part. thank YOU for doing the hard work, and for sharing your life - projects, inspirations, thoughts, salads, cats, random photos... i love all of it! xoxo

Post a Comment