"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring 2010 Playlist

Coin Laundry - Lisa Mitchell
Black Balloon - The Kills
Daydream in Blue - I Monster
When I Grow Up - Fever Ray
Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
Master's Hands - Charlotte Gainsbourg
Sprout and the Bean - Joanna Newsom
Whispering Wind - Moby
I Can See Clearly Now - Holly Cole Trio
Faded From the Winter - Iron & Wine
Comme des Enfants - Coeur de Pirate
Blindsided - Bon Iver
Coming Home - City and Colour

3 comments:

TedinZim said... [Reply to comment]

wow, every new post is kind of like christmas morning to me.
i've been listening to bon iver, love iron and wine. haven't listened to any of the new joanna newsom, and most of the rest will be spring-time fresh to me :) happy sunday!

TedinZim said... [Reply to comment]

lovely image, btw

andrea said... [Reply to comment]

yeah, i love the image. i can almost smell the flower myself.

Post a Comment